Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"Intelligence is irrelevant to success" (heard in a rap)

Djeee...
I just heard on the radio that I'm highly gifted ("hoogbegaafd").... they seem to have new definitions... It's now WELL known that you can't do iq-tests on children... because they might wanna play football at that time...
but with consenting adults.... who want to do it... the range seems too small for me...
The Psychology guy said well.... above 130 is in fact not a sure measure.... only from 100-130 are measurable, and above 130 is only 2.2 % of population (yes in all countried) so that's all HIGHBROWS

shit I always thought it was ME, why are these people in the street all Morons with an IQ below 100.... but now I understand.... I have never been measured below 130!
And Above is a token of his Extreme! (Zappa quote)

I once did this Mensa test a few years ago... at the time when I had a fight with the Secretary of Social Afaairs.... De Vries....I can remember, and I was maybe 15 points short.... then, but it was a strange day... I was agressive, which I'm not normally...

only when people try to pull me unjust, or treat me unjustified... then I get real pissed, and I may get aggressive.... usually verbally, because I'm in fact only scaring off people from my territory!

Then Why blog?

because intelligence doesnt lead to success...

(see Bill Gates)

one time officially quoted as a IQ135+ I was 20 years then and smoked pot already every day... That woman told me she was doing these tests for 10 years now... and had never measured such a high concentration Percentage!
(Good for top-tennis too!)

After that I've been casually tested 4 times above 140....one time 144...
That was only Visual maths...


TODAY ... I'm A REAL BORDERLINE Personality Disorder person (victem?-patient?knower?)

1 comments:

Blogger kee said...

Get Lost everybody!
Especially everybody in the street!

10:01 PM, June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.