Friday, June 17, 2005

I don't want to audioblog, but I want to blog audio!

[email to audioblogger.com - not answered)

hi there,
Listen,
after I create an audioblogger account,
and LOGIN>
all I get is account INFO, and it shows an USA tel. number, (415.856.0205) when I call it nothing happens.

And it is not even what I want!

All I want is to put some more mp3's on my blog to share with viewers,
so they can click on it and listen to Howard Stern dating Gail Zappa, 4 days after Frank died! (1993) Not available on Google Music (HAHAHA!)

I read so many things about storing 2 GB on GMAIL, but Google seems to refuse me, I AM UN-ABLE TO GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT! ...so far...

So, just tell me, CAN i get some more AUDIO files on my blog or not?????
AND HOW then????

I enjoyed blogger.com very much so far,
so dont disappoint me!

KEE
kee'z debtlog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.