Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Herman Brood Syndrome...

I'm going to write about that later...
I wrote about it before...

i really have it...!

I always loved Herman Brood since he replaced Rob Hoeke in the Cuby's & Blizzard he was!

a better rock&roll junkie than Lou Reed, who already seemed like an older uncle to me in the Berlin area
But Herman Brood, is my brother...
He always thinks like me
and I always like what he thinks

I'm not going to Bunjee-jump without rope...
But I like the word rock&roll-Junky!

everybody in the street.... now trying to sleep(why?)...knows that!

the best songs are like an Ace in tennis

5 comments:

Blogger Marketing man said...

Hi, you have nice blog here! If you are interested, go see my business marketing site small web related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

5:33 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a yellow page advertising site/blog. It pretty much covers yellow page advertising related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:15 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a advertising advertising internet internet media media trafficsource.us site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising advertising internet internet media media trafficsource.us related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:37 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about email marketing vancouver vancouver related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

4:20 AM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Derik said...

Hello there kee, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on business home income internet work and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for business home income internet work related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

5:44 AM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.