Tuesday, June 07, 2005

email from my Brasilian bud (in Norway now)

"I didn't miss *House of the rising Sun* and you will never hate me. tHe attachment was a budhist mantra. (I also don't like attachments.)
Wherever I go ,I tell people about the tha budhist believe that you told me about.That thing that the ideal woman must be at the age ,half the man's plus five. People(*) love it. My guitar making teach dissagreed though... he said it is outdated and instead of half, plus five, it should be half the age of the guy, less five."

(*) People love it, or men?

2 comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Well in my case...I am 6 1/2 years younger than Joe...so... it's not half the guys age + 5 years...lol, its way more!!!

11:40 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

it was originally half+7
so I'm looking for 32
^_____^

9:37 AM, June 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.