Thursday, May 05, 2005

fun fun fun !

Hello!
First off, please accept my apologies for the tardiness of this response. Through a perfect storm of a busy spell at my day job, too many things to take care of on the home front, supporting a wife in graduate school, and good old-fashioned laziness, I simply haven't had the time to respond to my email in a timely fashion.
Thanks for your patience!
I'll be sending a copy of the Jardinains! level pack to you in a separate message immediately after this one. I'd attach it to this message, but there are many mail filters out there that simply delete messages it thinks are spam or viruses.
Therefore, if you _don't_ receive a level pack message at roughly the same time as you get this message (perhaps wait 12-24 hours, just in case the message is delayed for some reason,)
please let me know, and I'll try giving it another shot.
Again, thanks a ton for your essay; enjoy the levels!

Tom Darby

2 comments:

Blogger kee said...

fuck man and thanks
I got three RSI hands now
and I dont even know where it ends

1:33 AM, May 07, 2005  
Blogger menace4 said...

Please can you send me the level pack too?
email: denyganev (att) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk

6:37 PM, January 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.