Friday, April 15, 2005

"Why did it have to take so long to find out?"

--- In borderlinepersonalties@yahoogroups.com, "burneweb" <bernard.ctr.tucker@f...> wrote:

Hello,
I've just discovered the fact that I suffer from BPD and have been suffering from it for many years. Most notibly, is the fact that I tend to lose relationships over time because of my personality. Other symptoms that I suffer from are:

* Smoking pot and drinking alcohol to escape 'negative' feelings
* feeling misunderstood, like I never fit in, feelings of emptiness/ worthlesness/ not good enough/ flawed.
* Seeing the world in black and white
* Struggling with Bi-Polarism/ extreme mood swings
* Having no long term plans for education, insecurity about my job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.