Monday, April 18, 2005

"Miss Kokkers of Child Care is busy on the phone"

There was time, in the past, when I ooulc call up my Social Consultant at any hour of the day, although it was only allowed between 9-10 AM,
I had a good relation with that woman...

Then they changed that back, ONLY between 9-10 you can call, the rest of the day phone disconnected.

Now they changed it again, now I have to call a 0900-bunber @ 0.10 euro per minute!
And then you get a stupid bitch who doesnt HEAR well, and let me wait 10 minutes for Miss Kokkers! But my consultants name is J. Ockers! Fuck them!
On Monday miss Ockers is free, and Tuesday she works at the Labour Office (they call that Integration of SS and Labout Office) Bweh! "So you have to call back Wednesday mr."

So that's another Euro wasted on the Phone, for SOCIETIES SAKE!

Sub-division "Client Participation" is completely unreachable!

I wonder what their definition of the word "Social" is...

2 comments:

Blogger kee said...

They Changed it!
I was called BACK!
By miss Ockers; she's a fabulous help to me!

I'm gonna send her a present:
"How to deal with borderliners on the phone"

11:50 AM, April 22, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

yes I have to remember that!

9:57 PM, April 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.