Friday, April 29, 2005

I screwed my Edit Posts button!

I Hate bloggers!
because they all want you to read...(them)... and in addittion they want you to Click (them) links...
It both wont work... If you have something to blog,
you will have no time to read blogs, or you are copy-pasting...
and THAT is exactly what these blog-machines all want YOU to do!

Publish ANYthing you got, and Blog it... so it will be saved by your government for at least 5 years (think about that when you post)
...hehehe
and then after 5 years yours 2Gb of Gmail posts ts tsss is fulll... and they ask you to delete yourself...

yo'd have to write 1 million og A4 pages full of text to get 2Gb, for your Government to Keep in store for 5 years!

How much Gb would that take for all Internet users...

I think they are still thinking we are stupid... at Google and Microsoft and SUCH creatures...
we Still dont OWN them
Like we dont OWN the Democracy!

As long as WebProNews is ONLINE (one word the government decided finally after 6 years!)

WebProNews is the Biggest Google Yahooo Hoax you ever saw in your life
If you only saw it two days!
It's from the Government!

I TOLD you the First!

But I knew it already 5 years ago.....whe it started!

I don't recommend ANY Windows from after 1998, because its all governmetn controlled!

I NEVER SEE ANY advertisement Against this system... FUNNY!

morgen
tomorrow more:

4 comments:

Blogger SatishTalim said...

Thanks for stopping by at http://satishtalim.blogspot.com
I am trying to improve my site by looking at other sites and their techniques.

1:28 PM, May 01, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

i prefer Go
before Chess

1:16 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

i want everybody to read this
I love Blogging!

10:13 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

never anyone argues Microsft's World Domination

10:01 PM, May 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.