Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Gmail Team

Hello,
Thanks for contacting us. We aren't able to respond directly to inquiries submitted to this email address.
Please visit our Help Center at http://gmail.google.com/support/, or by clicking 'Help' at the top of any Gmail page within your account. Our Help Center provides answers to the most commonly asked questions, and offers information about Gmail and all of its features. If you are unable to log in to your Gmail account, please follow the steps to reset your password by clicking 'Forgot your password?' onhttp://gmail.google.com.

Sincerely,
The Gmail Team


(note: these Help-pages are dated 2004 in the Dutch version, and the reason why I got this email about a Gmail-account)

4 comments:

Anonymous Von said...

Nog steeds niet? Geef maar een gil, misschien dat een invite van mij het wél doet ;)

11:48 PM, April 23, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

hey Thanksszzz
maar zo werkt het dus niet

10:30 PM, April 24, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

Invite to what?
Ik wil alleen maar 2Gb file storage,
maar ik wil helemaal geen gmail!
It Sucks!
Nobody in the BorderSphere wants Gmail I hope

I ONLY want 2Gb of music online Listen to Wimoweh!1961
Godverdommme dat is goed!
Alle Audiolinks werken, maar ik wil er MEER!

Dat is het

9:22 PM, April 26, 2005  
Blogger kee said...

shit Von;
i was so far away... I need to ccome back stilll....
I want to KNOW
about Gmail
tell me
I'm paranoid... 2 weeks now

10:24 PM, April 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.