Saturday, April 09, 2005

fucking Yahoo shit!

So sick & tired of these companies which promise SO much and then it's ALL Commerce and Advertising! SHIT!
Take a Yahoo Briefcase, since you are not allowed to store files on geocities.com, Why not? Because then they cannot sweep ad's over your site...
So they promise you BRIEFCASE, which requires some fields to fill in, and 15Megs of Files space,
UNTILL after a few trials they tell you that as a FREE member you cannot SHARE files ONLINE... Total Bullshit, then WHAT is the purpose of this BriefCase Thingy,
YES, advertising Yahoo-shit.

I cannot even put 3 mp3's on my blog!
Goddamnit

I'm SO SICK of it, allways trying and wasting time with SO CALLED services...

I dont care that I only have 10 euro left, but I will HAVE to drink today, because I still wont have anything to eat next week, either with or without 10 eu...

And By the way I saw that old boy Johnny on his sportsbike, so when I see him, I always get very thirsty!

-2 hits of the week- disabled due to lack of disk space (online)-

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.