Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bush loves Chirac

Jesus! If I were a muslim and I'd seen that press-conference George W. was giving with his friend "Sjaaque", the 'king' of France, ("where they piss in the street!", )
I would say:
"See? How hypocrit they are? The whole world knows about their differences, and they act as 'lovers' having a cozy dinner as old friends...

It is said that Condo Rice speaks 6 languages, besides English,
but her boss, doesnt even speak English!
"This is the first dinner I have since my inauguvaguetion....eh on European sOil..."
You saw Condeauleeza blush!

wrong word order!
will lead to wrong World Order!

-
Today George W. will receive 26 EU leaders, each will get 3 minutes speaking time,
SO,
you may hope to be within the first 3,
because with a concentration-span of 7 minutes....

1 comments:

Blogger De Post Man said...

Nice post. I also have a site talking about credit related issues http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ . Take a look if you have time. equity home mortgage

1:43 AM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.