Friday, February 11, 2005

bad credit ??

So, it works. Great! Finally something that works for FREE!

Now, we have to write an Invoice for these guys who dont seem to be too happy with me, because not only did I translate into Dutch faster than they thought....
BUT
I also saw at least 10 mistakes in their German and French translations.... So I doubt about Italian and Spanish (All in one SHEET CRAZY!)
I offered them to prrofread the other 2000 lines of mostly Windows on screen messages, menu-items, like:
"Save Templates?" and such stuff...

I will keep you posted! ....

wellll.... the good news is:
it seems they are going to pay... except the nmber of words,,, I may have to recount! SHIT

3 comments:

Blogger kee said...

test

10:08 PM, February 11, 2005  
Blogger frankz said...

SPECIAAL voor R steeg

5:18 PM, February 12, 2005  
Anonymous Ronald (R steeg) said...

te veel eer.

7:52 PM, February 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

< Home

© copyright by keesz 2005. All rights reserved. Contact me before republishing.